Arbutus Hill Bed and Breakfast Victoria BC
356 Cyril Owen Place, Victoria, BC V9E 2B6, 250-727-6400
Arbutus Hill Bed and Breakfast Victoria BC is located on five acres atop a wooded hill on the outskirts of urban Victoria : about 25 minutes from downtown Victoria, 15 minutes from Butchart Gardens, 30 minutes from Swartz Bay Ferry terminal north of Victoria. Links to all public transportation companies are located here.
There is no public transportation close to our B&B. You will need a vehicle. All ferries mentioned here carry cars.
- Visitors coming from up-island (Nanaimo, Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Campbell River) on the Island Highway (TransCanada) take the Helmcken exit 8, turn left to cross highway and take Helmcken to Interurban. Turn left at Interurban and take it to Viaduct Avenue, right at Sarah Owen, right at Cyril Owen.
- Visitors arriving from B.C.'s Lower Mainland at Swartz Bay via BC Ferry (every hour in summer - odd hours in winter), take the Patricia Bay Highway No. 17 toward Victoria, turn right at Royal Oak exit 11, right at West Saanich, left at Beaver Lake Road, left at Interurban, right at Viaduct, right at Sarah Owen Place, right at Cyril Owen Place.
- Visitors arriving from Anacortes via the Washington State Ferry (twice daily), land near Sidney north of Victoria: take the Patricia Bay Highway No. 17 south toward Victoria and follow the same directions as from Swartz Bay.
- Visitors arriving from Port Angeles on the Coho ferry (four trips daily June 25-Sept 6, two trips the rest of the year) leave the downtown via Douglas, turn left at Burnside which turns into Interurban when you continue straight under the first highway bridge. Continue on Interurban, left at Viaduct, right at Sarah Owen, right at Cyril Owen.
- Visitors arriving at Victoria International Airport, take the Patricia Bay Highway No. 17 toward Victoria and follow the same directions as from Swartz Bay.
GPS Users: To find Arbutus Hill Bed and Breakfast Victoria BC:
Canada Post may place us in 'Victoria' but GPS databases place us in 'Saanich'. If you use GPS, for 'city', enter 'Saanich' to find us, NOT Victoria. FYI: We are located at Lat. : 48.5025° Long. : –123.4318°